- Updated Gooseberry History Presentation – January 17, 2018
- Murder at Gooseberry!
- Breaking News – the Towers in WWII disguise!
- Gooseberry: The Mystery, the Military, The Magic – Presentation June 22, 2017
- Gooseberry – As you’ve never seen it before!
- Gooseberry – a special place for birders, casual or very serious – now radar enhanced!
Search Gooseberry Journal
Tag Archives: nature
About 1 am EDT the Sun – our favorite star – was at it’s most northern point, so I trotted out to Gooseberry this morning and got this shot about 5:12 am from the parking lot overlooking the boat ramp. … Continue reading
Ooops – Johnny was late . . . We’ve seen few shore birds from August until now – in fact, on most weekly walks we see only one or two. last week we did see – quite unusual in … Continue reading
All spring there has been relatively little bird action on Gooseberry – at least to this weekly visitor – but on our July 7 visit it started to pick up and by July 13 things were going strong. Well, at … Continue reading