- Gooseberry – As you’ve never seen it before!
- Gooseberry – a special place for birders, casual or very serious – now radar enhanced!
- Sharks! Well, maybe . . .but the news folks were sure there
- New bird for me – I think – maybe – well, a nice bird any ways!
- Summer solstice sunrise and more. . .
- Ok folks, the reason I called this meeting . . .
Search Gooseberry Journal
Tag Archives: nature
About 1 am EDT the Sun – our favorite star – was at it’s most northern point, so I trotted out to Gooseberry this morning and got this shot about 5:12 am from the parking lot overlooking the boat ramp. … Continue reading
Ooops – Johnny was late . . . We’ve seen few shore birds from August until now – in fact, on most weekly walks we see only one or two. last week we did see – quite unusual in … Continue reading
All spring there has been relatively little bird action on Gooseberry – at least to this weekly visitor – but on our July 7 visit it started to pick up and by July 13 things were going strong. Well, at … Continue reading