- Updated Gooseberry History Presentation – January 17, 2018
- Murder at Gooseberry!
- Breaking News – the Towers in WWII disguise!
- Gooseberry: The Mystery, the Military, The Magic – Presentation June 22, 2017
- Gooseberry – As you’ve never seen it before!
- Gooseberry – a special place for birders, casual or very serious – now radar enhanced!
Search Gooseberry Journal
Category Archives: astronomy
About 1 am EDT the Sun – our favorite star – was at it’s most northern point, so I trotted out to Gooseberry this morning and got this shot about 5:12 am from the parking lot overlooking the boat ramp. … Continue reading
First, the Monarchs are starting to arrive on their incredible trip to Mexico and I was able to catch this one in midflight and morning sun. More Monarchs later. As with all pictures in this post, click image for larger version. … Continue reading
. . . the real thing is there for all to see and Gooseberry provides a special opportunity not only to see it – not to simply know it in your head – but to experience it in your bones. … Continue reading
I know it sounds crazy, but I sort of feel responsible for the universe – especially when I send out an email inviting people to join me at Gooseberry to watch a couple of things I’ve never seen and I’m … Continue reading